Neem Premium om alle advertenties te verbergen

Het originele bericht

Geplaatst door Saske, 20.06.2014 - 16:18
Well I was wondering why are me (Eagle), Mauzer and Knez banned? Bug exploiting? First we didnt use it in any important match (Knez used it once, only once in cw), only in 3v3 when we trolled. Syrian can talk crap all he wants, Mauzer didnt use bugs when he rushed Rome, there where just lucky rolls, and he knows it. Second the day we found the bug existed, me and Knez pm-ed Amok telling him everything about the bug, yet we got none response. Azergayjan, r9, told me there was proof that I have been using bugs over a year?!?!?! Yet I found them out 6 days ago??? WTF RLY. Me personally used the bug only in 1 single game, and I used it to take Milan with 2 dest and put a dest in middle of France. U can see it on bug forum. Thats everything I did. Yet I get banned for a week, and as Tops says, maybe we could get banned more???? FOR WHAT MODS? TELLING AMOK THAT BUG EXISTED, YET WE GET NONE RESPOND ABOUT IT?? AND WE USE IT IN FEW GAMES FOR FUN, AND NOW EVERYBODY IS MAD, BAN MK, THEY CHEAT. Many other people know about the bug yet I dont see them get banned. For example Clovis, Mezza, Lao, they all know about the bug, yet I dont see them get banned. I understand they didnt exploit it, but did they report it like we did? Plus we only did the bugs in few stupid games with bunch of low ranks -___-, and yet we get banned. Mods I believe this is your worst decision so far, ban the three of us, one of best aw players... Yet we got no warning not to use the bugs or we will be banned, it just happened out of the blue... If u only warned us not to use it we would stop, but noooo let us be smart obnoxious people, not warn anyone and ban them one day out of the blue. AND WE EVEN REPORTED BUG TO AMOK. I just have 3 words for you mods: SHAME ON YOU!
22.06.2014 - 23:35
Geschreven door JUGERS2, 22.06.2014 at 08:28

Geschreven door Meester, 22.06.2014 at 07:00

Geschreven door JUGERS2, 22.06.2014 at 04:41

Geschreven door Meester, 22.06.2014 at 04:36

Geschreven door Fockmeeard, 21.06.2014 at 21:59

Geschreven door Goblin, 21.06.2014 at 19:36

Oh my fuckin god i wanna slap everyone who is comparing passageways to bugs. Are you retarded or just pretending to be stupid? ...As acquiesce said ...new players dont know about them ...so fuckin triple what??? I didnt know about walls once i started playing , i learned i didnt know troops can leave air transports but instead directly attacked cities with them i learned , i didnt know about passageways i fuckin learned and i had fun and sense of accomplishment by learning this things. morons compare goin trough walls with that??? Wls are suppose to be unpassable what would be the damn purpose of them if you can abuse a bug ...stop acting stupid people.

Since Acqui seems to be beating around the bush with this question, i'll ask you since you seem to feel strongly about this. If these passageways are indeed not a bug and are meant to be a part of the game, why are these passageways not included in the map? Everybody other than you and Acqui believes that passageways are a bug, just a bug that can be used in gameplay. Since it IS a bug, that is why everybody not knowing about it is a crucial element considering that in the rules, you are not allowed to exploit a bug that gives you an unfair advantage. The only way to keep things fair is if both players know how to exploit it.

So the passageway in Brittany, France is a legit canal.

So the Kiel passageway is a legit canal.

So the passageway in Sweden is a legit canal.

Did I miss any?

UK passageways to the west part of UK,Italy passageway to both of south parts,estonia pass to this lake,UK pass to east part of UK.

UK is just full of canals and rivers, but if you look closely you can find it.

I'm not sure which one in Italy you'r talking about.

----
It's not the end.

Laden...
Laden...
23.06.2014 - 00:31
 Desu
Geschreven door Goblin, 22.06.2014 at 08:38

-picture-

Why can my troops jump over, swim over the gap between germany and denmark, but cant swim, jump over a smaller one between UK and france?

Because this made France and UK powerful, as their ultra rich capitals are almost right next to each other. It's common sense that you'd want there to be a cost to get from one to the other(transports). The administrators made a block there so you cannot do it anymore without a transport.

The same thing has happened with Sweden->Finland, before you could hop across there without a transport. They created a block there so people could not do it. (RIP in pieces my beautiful Blitzkrieg Sweden, full Scandi no transports first turn)

We can shut down the whole discussion about canals and land bridges. They've already been addressed in threads before, long ago. As I mentioned above, the administrators have done their work on some of them and allowed the rest. I explained this to Fock yesterday, think of the land bridges and canals through pieces of land as leeway, as things are not absolute. They are an allowance. Armies can cross small bodies of water. They aren't just one person. Man made canals(or making rivers deeper) are possible with enough resources in real life. This only applies to water and land that exist in the game, your maps of real life might as well be imaginary on the default atWar map. Thus going to Paris with naval units is absurd.

I also don't think this topic serves a purpose anymore. If those of you who are banned can provide more information on your situation, or make an argument against your punishment, it will be easier for the moderators to decide where you stand. Use your common sense for the rest of the thread please.
Laden...
Laden...
23.06.2014 - 02:07
Geschreven door Mr_Own_U, 22.06.2014 at 23:35

Geschreven door JUGERS2, 22.06.2014 at 08:28

Geschreven door Meester, 22.06.2014 at 07:00

Geschreven door JUGERS2, 22.06.2014 at 04:41

Geschreven door Meester, 22.06.2014 at 04:36

Geschreven door Fockmeeard, 21.06.2014 at 21:59

Geschreven door Goblin, 21.06.2014 at 19:36

Oh my fuckin god i wanna slap everyone who is comparing passageways to bugs. Are you retarded or just pretending to be stupid? ...As acquiesce said ...new players dont know about them ...so fuckin triple what??? I didnt know about walls once i started playing , i learned i didnt know troops can leave air transports but instead directly attacked cities with them i learned , i didnt know about passageways i fuckin learned and i had fun and sense of accomplishment by learning this things. morons compare goin trough walls with that??? Wls are suppose to be unpassable what would be the damn purpose of them if you can abuse a bug ...stop acting stupid people.

Since Acqui seems to be beating around the bush with this question, i'll ask you since you seem to feel strongly about this. If these passageways are indeed not a bug and are meant to be a part of the game, why are these passageways not included in the map? Everybody other than you and Acqui believes that passageways are a bug, just a bug that can be used in gameplay. Since it IS a bug, that is why everybody not knowing about it is a crucial element considering that in the rules, you are not allowed to exploit a bug that gives you an unfair advantage. The only way to keep things fair is if both players know how to exploit it.

So the passageway in Brittany, France is a legit canal.

So the Kiel passageway is a legit canal.

So the passageway in Sweden is a legit canal.

Did I miss any?

UK passageways to the west part of UK,Italy passageway to both of south parts,estonia pass to this lake,UK pass to east part of UK.

UK is just full of canals and rivers, but if you look closely you can find it.

I'm not sure which one in Italy you'r talking about.

Bla..the pass to south sicily hasent river.
----
Laden...
Laden...
23.06.2014 - 02:20
Geschreven door JUGERS2, 23.06.2014 at 02:07

Bla..the pass to south sicily hasent river.

Then you're taking advantage of the closely packed borders at that area.
Laden...
Laden...
23.06.2014 - 11:02
Paris and Rome aren't ports, go to the map editor and move Paris and Rome to the middle of the Atlantic, and then try to take it with destroyers, and you will see that is impossible unless you exploit a bug.
Laden...
Laden...
27.06.2014 - 09:32
Geschreven door Chess, 22.06.2014 at 07:45

The reason why you got banned for attacking Paris with naval units is simple.
Paris has no port in this game.
So how on earth should it be possible to get into Paris with sea units without using a bug?

Like this

Laden...
Laden...
28.06.2014 - 04:13
Btw we are banned for the next 16 days................
Laden...
Laden...
28.06.2014 - 04:33
Geschreven door Eagle_alt, 28.06.2014 at 04:13

Kk.
----
"My words are my bullets."-John Lydon

Spart is love
Laden...
Laden...
28.06.2014 - 06:09
Geschreven door Eagle_alt, 28.06.2014 at 04:13

Only?
----
Laden...
Laden...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Servicevoorwaarden | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Volg ons op

Verspreid het nieuws