Neem Premium om alle advertenties te verbergen
20.06.2014 - 16:18
Well I was wondering why are me (Eagle), Mauzer and Knez banned? Bug exploiting? First we didnt use it in any important match (Knez used it once, only once in cw), only in 3v3 when we trolled. Syrian can talk crap all he wants, Mauzer didnt use bugs when he rushed Rome, there where just lucky rolls, and he knows it. Second the day we found the bug existed, me and Knez pm-ed Amok telling him everything about the bug, yet we got none response. Azergayjan, r9, told me there was proof that I have been using bugs over a year?!?!?! Yet I found them out 6 days ago??? WTF RLY. Me personally used the bug only in 1 single game, and I used it to take Milan with 2 dest and put a dest in middle of France. U can see it on bug forum. Thats everything I did. Yet I get banned for a week, and as Tops says, maybe we could get banned more???? FOR WHAT MODS? TELLING AMOK THAT BUG EXISTED, YET WE GET NONE RESPOND ABOUT IT?? AND WE USE IT IN FEW GAMES FOR FUN, AND NOW EVERYBODY IS MAD, BAN MK, THEY CHEAT. Many other people know about the bug yet I dont see them get banned. For example Clovis, Mezza, Lao, they all know about the bug, yet I dont see them get banned. I understand they didnt exploit it, but did they report it like we did? Plus we only did the bugs in few stupid games with bunch of low ranks -___-, and yet we get banned. Mods I believe this is your worst decision so far, ban the three of us, one of best aw players... Yet we got no warning not to use the bugs or we will be banned, it just happened out of the blue... If u only warned us not to use it we would stop, but noooo let us be smart obnoxious people, not warn anyone and ban them one day out of the blue. AND WE EVEN REPORTED BUG TO AMOK. I just have 3 words for you mods: SHAME ON YOU!
Laden...
Laden...
20.06.2014 - 16:22
Geschreven door Saske, 20.06.2014 at 16:18

I just have 3 words for you mods: SHAME ON YOU!
Laden...
Laden...
20.06.2014 - 16:26
Geschreven door Your Monkey, 20.06.2014 at 16:22

I just have 3 words for you mods: SHAME ON YOU!

Agreed
----
"In atWar you either die a hero or live long enough to ally fag and gang bang some poor bastards."
~Goblin

"In this game, everyone is hated."
~Xenosapien
Laden...
Laden...
20.06.2014 - 16:29
Post how the bugs work in full details. Soon a lot of people will be using them and I hope that forces the mods and devs of the game to fix those bugs. I don't think exploiting those bugs are as bad as not fixing those bugs when you know they exist. And mods should share part of the blame for not making it clear as to what constitutes a bug exploitation.
----
Laden...
Laden...
20.06.2014 - 16:32
Geschreven door minusSeven, 20.06.2014 at 16:29

Post how the bugs work in full details. Soon a lot of people will be using them and I hope that forces the mods and devs of the game to fix those bugs. I don't think exploiting those bugs are as bad as not fixing those bugs when you know they exist. And mods should share part of the blame for not making it clear as to what constitutes a bug exploitation.

Moderators are perfect. They should get no blame for anything they do because all moderator decisions are the right decisions.
----
"In atWar you either die a hero or live long enough to ally fag and gang bang some poor bastards."
~Goblin

~Xenosapien
Laden...
Laden...
20.06.2014 - 16:34

Well I was wondering why are me (Eagle), Mauzer and Knez banned? Bug exploiting? First we didnt use it in any important match (Knez used it once, only once in cw), only in 3v3 when we trolled. Syrian can talk crap all he wants, Mauzer didnt use bugs when he rushed Rome, there where just lucky rolls, and he knows it. Second the day we found the bug existed, me and Knez pm-ed Amok telling him everything about the bug, yet we got none response. Azergayjan, r9, told me there was proof that I have been using bugs over a year?!?!?! Yet I found them out 6 days ago??? WTF RLY. Me personally used the bug only in 1 single game, and I used it to take Milan with 2 dest and put a dest in middle of France. U can see it on bug forum. Thats everything I did. Yet I get banned for a week, and as Tops says, maybe we could get banned more???? FOR WHAT MODS? TELLING AMOK THAT BUG EXISTED, YET WE GET NONE RESPOND ABOUT IT?? AND WE USE IT IN FEW GAMES FOR FUN, AND NOW EVERYBODY IS MAD, BAN MK, THEY CHEAT. Many other people know about the bug yet I dont see them get banned. For example Clovis, Mezza, Lao, they all know about the bug, yet I dont see them get banned. I understand they didnt exploit it, but did they report it like we did? Plus we only did the bugs in few stupid games with bunch of low ranks -___-, and yet we get banned. Mods I believe this is your worst decision so far, ban the three of us, one of best aw players... Yet we got no warning not to use the bugs or we will be banned, it just happened out of the blue... If u only warned us not to use it we would stop, but noooo let us be smart obnoxious people, not warn anyone and ban them one day out of the blue. AND WE EVEN REPORTED BUG TO AMOK. I just have 3 words for you mods: SHAME ON YOU!

Mods already warned everyone in a forum post about Mk using bugs. Even if u used these bugs on low ranks its still not tolerated and acting like u should get off scott free for exploiting them, even if u reported them. If u reported them yet u still use them doesnt give u the right to get off with no punishment. P.s. Mezza also got banned for a week.
----
If the king does not lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?

Laden...
Laden...
20.06.2014 - 16:39
Geschreven door Spart, 20.06.2014 at 16:32

Geschreven door minusSeven, 20.06.2014 at 16:29

Moderators are perfect. They should get no blame for anything they do because all moderator decisions are the right decisions.

Sincerely hope that was sarcasm ......
----
Laden...
Laden...
20.06.2014 - 16:39
Geschreven door Emperor Lelouch, 20.06.2014 at 16:34

P.s. Mezza also got banned for a week.

OMG! FREE ALEXMEZA TOO! He is being persecuted as well!!
----
~Goblin

~Xenosapien
Laden...
Laden...
20.06.2014 - 16:42

Mods already warned everyone in a forum post about Mk using bugs. Even if u used these bugs on low ranks its still not tolerated and acting like u should get off scott free for exploiting them, even if u reported them. If u reported them yet u still use them doesnt give u the right to get off with no punishment. P.s. Mezza also got banned for a week.

Here is a thread about my bug.
http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14256
Pls point out where was this "warning" I received.
Laden...
Laden...
20.06.2014 - 16:43
Geschreven door clovis1122, 20.06.2014 at 16:42

Geschreven door Spart, 20.06.2014 at 16:39

P.s. Mezza also got banned for a week.

OMG! FREE ALEXMEZA TOO! He is being persecuted as well!!

AlexMeza left evoL. now he have syndicate's approval?

lol. Of course not. But I have to mix it up every now and then. Cannot hate on the Meza 100% of time. Only 99%.
----
~Goblin

~Xenosapien
Laden...
Laden...
20.06.2014 - 16:45

Well I was wondering why are me (Eagle), Mauzer and Knez banned? Bug exploiting? First we didnt use it in any important match (Knez used it once, only once in cw), only in 3v3 when we trolled.

Oh so I guess we should all use bugs in every game except important ones.

"Only in 3v3 when we trolled" trolling and using bugs is against the rules period.

"2. Exploiting any bug to gain an unfair advantage in the game and/or communicating the existence of any such bug (either directly or through public posting) to any other user is not permitted."

Thanks for reporting, perhaps amok was busy at the time. That doesn't change anything. You broke the rules.

Meza was banned as well, the others we don't have sufficient evidence.

I did warn you guys actually, check forum. And it's a pretty serious offense, you know it was wrong. No real need for a warning anyways.

"Plus we only did the bugs in few stupid games with a bunch of low ranks."

Ok man, I guess the future players of this game are meaningless to you.

Our worst decision so far? What because it's been done on you? Your requisite of information is too little for you to compare all of our actions and claim this one is the worst so far. Therefore, this claim is dismissed since it is emotionally inclined.

Shame on us. Ok.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
Laden...
Laden...
20.06.2014 - 16:51

SHAME ON YOU!

Mods becoming mad D:
----

Laden...
Laden...
20.06.2014 - 17:00
Geschreven door tophat, 20.06.2014 at 16:45

Well I was wondering why are me (Eagle), Mauzer and Knez banned? Bug exploiting? First we didnt use it in any important match (Knez used it once, only once in cw), only in 3v3 when we trolled.

Oh so I guess we should all use bugs in every game except important ones.

"Only in 3v3 when we trolled" trolling and using bugs is against the rules period.

"2. Exploiting any bug to gain an unfair advantage in the game and/or communicating the existence of any such bug (either directly or through public posting) to any other user is not permitted."

Thanks for reporting, perhaps amok was busy at the time. That doesn't change anything. You broke the rules.

I did warn you guys actually, check forum. And it's a pretty serious offense, you know it was wrong. No real need for a warning anyways.

Our worst decision so far? What because it's been done on you? Your requisite of information is too little for you to compare all of our actions and claim this one is the worst so far. Therefore, this claim is dismissed since it is emotionally inclined.

Shame on us. Ok.

No offense but your banning of players will probably make the game even worse. What we need is those bugs to be fixed, not discourage players from using them.

What happens when players start using them in ways that are difficult to spot. Do you expect people to always be on the look out for such things capture screenshots and post on forums.

Also bugs in this game are a feature. Have you ever sent units to Denmark from Berlin without using any transports ? That is a bug that has now become a feature of the game. The game wasn't meant to be played that way but I guess no one cared about fixing them ever and so it stayed.

We need to fix them more than ban anyone from using them. Your intentions may be right but actions I am not so sure.
----
Laden...
Laden...
20.06.2014 - 17:02
Quote:

Shame on us. Ok.

How did I exploit it publicly? By putting an empty trans in Paris. Such wow

Exactly how did I brake the rules? Where is the rule that trans in Paris or destroyer in Milan isnt allowed? Pls show me

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14248
2 threads pls show the warning we received

U know that we all know that future of the new players is crucial for aws existence, we only tested it that way to see if it works ;_;

And yes SHAME ON YOU
Laden...
Laden...
20.06.2014 - 17:05
Geschreven door tophat, 20.06.2014 at 16:45

Geschreven door minusSeven, 20.06.2014 at 17:00

No offense but your banning of players will probably make the game even worse. What we need is those bugs to be fixed, not discourage players from using them.

What happens when players start using them in ways that are difficult to spot. Do you expect people to always be on the look out for such things capture screenshots and post on forums.

Also bugs in this game are a feature. Have you ever sent units to Denmark from Berlin without using any transports ? That is a bug that has now become a feature of the game. The game wasn't meant to be played that way but I guess no one cared about fixing them ever and so it stayed.

We need to fix them more than ban anyone from using them. Your intentions may be right but actions I am not so sure.

It's not like the admins won't fix the bugs... We will get them to fix them lol... So I don't get your point.

I think they deserve a ban for exploiting them, which is against the rules imposed by the admins. This will discourage others from using them.

Hopefully these bugs will be fixed before too many use them. Because detecting these things can be difficult.

We have sufficient evidence however, for the players who were banned.
----
Laden...
Laden...
20.06.2014 - 17:07
So basically I can post here how the bug works right?
Laden...
Laden...
20.06.2014 - 17:09
Quote:
Geschreven door Saske, 20.06.2014 at 17:02

Shame on us. Ok.

Exactly how did I brake the rules? Where is the rule that trans in Paris or destroyer in Milan isnt allowed? Pls show me

U know that we all know that future of the new players is crucial for aws existence, we only tested it that way to see if it works ;_;

And yes SHAME ON YOU

All the information you need for the questions you just asked, are available in my previous post, which you quoted.
----
Laden...
Laden...
20.06.2014 - 17:11
Death1812
Account verwijderd
Long live Mauzer Panteri! Long live MK!
Laden...
Laden...
20.06.2014 - 17:14

For example Clovis, Mezza, Lao, they all know about the bug, yet I dont see them get banned.

why is my name being thrown about in the mud? what gives you the idea i knew how to do these? ive known of the existence of some of these bugs, alex has demonstrated some of them. but ive no idea how theyre done. Clovis can rage all he likes, his cap was NOT walled in that world game. ffs chess was right beside us. give me some credit, if i was going to start abusing bugs i wouldnt do it blatantly right in front of a mod.

ive little sympathy for you guys since knez used them in a cw vs us, apparently its ok since it was vs pont and he rewalls? but knez didnt just use it once in that game, he also bypassed hungarys wall vs me, a city i left empty and full of reins since it was walled only next turn to see it capped.

i still love you guys tho, just grovel and reason and make sure the ban isnt extended beyond a week, aw would be boring without you.
----
Laden...
Laden...
20.06.2014 - 17:14
Quote:
Geschreven door Saske, 20.06.2014 at 17:02

Shame on us. Ok.

And yes SHAME ON YOU

"

"

Quote from Eagle " Me personally used the bug only in 1 single game, and I used it to take Milan with 2 dest and put a dest in middle of France."

you tell me.
----
It's not the end.

Laden...
Laden...
20.06.2014 - 17:19
Geschreven door Luo Tianyi, 20.06.2014 at 16:59

This ban is really unfair and shamefull. We ( MK members ) didnt deserve it after all.

I expect an unban immediately,

If we exploited a bug, rewall or serbian wall is a bug, which is commonly used by other mods, like : Acqui,Barga and other Illy members, and yet i dont see them banned.

The last thing I want to say is that, by using these bugs we wanted to point them out so admns would fix it, which proves that Eagle already pm-ed Amok the day he found out. All of you, mods,admins, should be thankfull and gratefull for the bug we discovered and reported, not banned. Shame on you ...

ALSO unban Unleshed !

Mauzer.

the mechanics of rewalling(wallglitch) has been stated by an admin not to be a bug. but how exactly is a serbian rewall a bug? completely killing an enemys wall units and placing a wall of your own in their place. how is that a bug?
----
Laden...
Laden...
20.06.2014 - 17:28
Geschreven door Luo Tianyi, 20.06.2014 at 16:59

This ban is really unfair and shamefull. We ( MK members ) didnt deserve it after all.

I expect an unban immediately,

If we exploited a bug, rewall or serbian wall is a bug, which is commonly used by other mods, like : Acqui,Barga and other Illy members, and yet i dont see them banned.

The last thing I want to say is that, by using these bugs we wanted to point them out so admns would fix it, which proves that Eagle already pm-ed Amok the day he found out. All of you, mods,admins, should be thankfull and gratefull for the bug we discovered and reported, not banned. Shame on you ...

ALSO unban Unleshed !

Mauzer.

rewall is not a bug.

If you wanted to prove to admin it was a bug. you could have made a private game, ss'd it or made a video and pm'd an admin.

Nice excuse though.

Thankful and grateful, haha, good lord.
----
Laden...
Laden...
20.06.2014 - 17:34
Scelesta
Account verwijderd
Good riddance.
Laden...
Laden...
20.06.2014 - 17:38
Geschreven door clovis1122, 20.06.2014 at 17:19

OMG LAOCHRA CONTRADICTING ME AS AWAY! vienna wasnt walled. EAB was there and he saw it. I told him " look I walled vienna, dont ally lao .and he didnt replied(probably because I told him with some secs left.). But I am sure he saw it. I can rage all I want and vienna was WALLED.

You say you wasnt sure about hungary, so why post about it? It seems barely that you secure somenthing you where dunning.

if eab didnt see it wasnt walled then it just tells me that 2 of you are blind, go ask chess, he was right beside us and undoubtedly watching our battle so he could mop up the pieces. id have more trust in his observance skills
----
Laden...
Laden...
20.06.2014 - 18:04
Best player uses bug to win?
----
Hi
Laden...
Laden...
20.06.2014 - 18:18
Geschreven door Goblin, 20.06.2014 at 18:05

> one of best AW players

Best dont need bugs.

Didnt use bugs to win ;_;
Laden...
Laden...
20.06.2014 - 18:18
AND DESU BANNED MY ALT AND MAIN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Laden...
Laden...
20.06.2014 - 18:22
This is a touchy subject, since in one form or another, the majority of competitive players use some sort of bug that isn't suppose to be a part of the game. How many of us go to Denmark from berlin without trans as Germany? How many use the passageway below the Denmark canal? Or the one below that? How many use the France passageway to get from Bilbao to the center of UK? These are not official passageways that were intended for the game. Yet a lot of people use them. I do as well. What justifies a bug that can be used or a bug that can't be used? If we say 'all bugs should not be used or you will be banned' are you really going to ban every single person who uses one of the bugs I wrote above? That would be a lot of banned people. I think a lot of people are against these newly found bugs because they are new and everybody doesn't know how to use them yet. When rewalling first came up, a lot of people complained about it and a lot of people wanted it gone. But now it's a (almost) universally accepted tactic. Granted, rewalling isn't a bug. But it's not like the tactic was included in the tutorial. It's more of an accidental result from how the coding behind atwar was configured.

So, if we are going to start a war against bugs being used, all of us need to examine our own gameplay and accept the fact that we need to give up using these bugs to our advantage if we are going to point fingers at other people who use newly found bugs.
Laden...
Laden...
20.06.2014 - 18:30
Geschreven door Fockmeeard, 20.06.2014 at 18:22

This is a touchy subject, since in one form or another, the majority of competitive players use some sort of bug that isn't suppose to be a part of the game. How many of us go to Denmark from berlin without trans as Germany? How many use the passageway below the Denmark canal? Or the one below that? How many use the France passageway to get from Bilbao to the center of UK? These are not official passageways that were intended for the game. Yet a lot of people use them. I do as well. What justifies a bug that can be used or a bug that can't be used? If we say 'all bugs should not be used or you will be banned' are you really going to ban every single person who uses one of the bugs I wrote above? That would be a lot of banned people. I think a lot of people are against these newly found bugs because they are new and everybody doesn't know how to use them yet. When rewalling first came up, a lot of people complained about it and a lot of people wanted it gone. But now it's a (almost) universally accepted tactic. Granted, rewalling isn't a bug. But it's not like the tactic was included in the tutorial. It's more of an accidental result from how the coding behind atwar was configured.

So, if we are going to start a war against bugs being used, all of us need to examine our own gameplay and accept the fact that we need to give up using these bugs to our advantage if we are going to point fingers at other people who use newly found bugs.

these things arent as black and whitte as that though. you cant just say a bug is a bug. on one hand youve got bugs that have become an accepted part of gameplay(passing through narrow bodies of land with trans, passing over small patches of water without trans, inf walls on water etc. ) not so much bugs but game mechanic oversights.

then on the other hand youve bypassing walls, hitting land targets with destroyers and doubling unit range by abusing zooming out. blatant exploits.
----
Laden...
Laden...
20.06.2014 - 18:56
Geschreven door clovis1122, 20.06.2014 at 18:33

Geschreven door Fockmeeard, 20.06.2014 at 18:22

omg Support Fockmeeard.... joking. There is a big difference between " Bugs which doesnt charge the mechanic and gameplay" (like those passagers, get a trans on sweden lake and so on". Because none of those bugs can guarantee you a win or a unfair advantage,

Now, there are bugs "which cercainly can charge mechanic and gameplay. A lot." that is the chase of the bugs we are discussing here, bypass walls. Rewall also charge gameplay and still there are more of us who hate it that those who like it. Is not universally accepted.

after attacking a wall can't you put another unit next to the wall of te enemy, to stop him from rewalling
----
Hi
Laden...
Laden...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Servicevoorwaarden | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Volg ons op

Verspreid het nieuws