Neem Premium om alle advertenties te verbergen
06.11.2015 - 11:45

as you can see in the photo this is either a bug or a hack, the other player sent units through a wall.
i dont have a photo of the turn before but the wall was up since the start of the game, hadn't been moved or rewalled just a good old wall in place being left along,
I didn't put units into the city either as there was no need i wasnt trying to defend my town cause it was walled.
----

Laden...
Laden...
06.11.2015 - 19:03
Don't worry, no one is hacking. Its a bug that has been reported privately to the admins.
----
Be Humble
Laden...
Laden...
06.11.2015 - 19:31
Geschreven door Darkmace, 06.11.2015 at 19:03

Don't worry, no one is hacking. Its a bug that has been reported privately to the admins.

I'd say this is cause for worry. What have admins done?
Laden...
Laden...
06.11.2015 - 19:36
Geschreven door jimmynow, 06.11.2015 at 19:31

I have reported it with a video + explaining how to duplicate it - that's all I know.
If you want more information PM Amok (not recommended as he is busy).
----
Be Humble
Laden...
Laden...
07.11.2015 - 01:01
It's called wall glitch. It is though not allowed in competitive games.
----
Laden...
Laden...
07.11.2015 - 01:01
It's called wall glitch. It is though not allowed in competitive games.
----
Laden...
Laden...
09.11.2015 - 08:44
Geschreven door Darkmace, 06.11.2015 at 19:36

Geschreven door jimmynow, 06.11.2015 at 19:31

I have reported it with a video + explaining how to duplicate it - that's all I know.
If you want more information PM Amok (not recommended as he is busy).

i read that post, from what i can gather/remember that was saying that the opponents units followed through the wall after attacking a unit outside the wall. this didnt happen cause i didnt reinforce that town at all with any units from outside the wall.
could i get the link to the video?
it probably wasnt a hack more like another glitch or walls being "thinner" than they are meant to be.
----

Laden...
Laden...
09.11.2015 - 14:16
Geschreven door Netre, 09.11.2015 at 08:44

could i get the link to the video?
it probably wasnt a hack more like another glitch or walls being "thinner" than they are meant to be.

Its nothing with units following other units through walls, and I'm not going the video link sorry. Its in my private folder on YouTube, and only admins have this link. You are correct that it's no hack, but as said before I can't say more.
----
Be Humble
Laden...
Laden...
09.11.2015 - 14:19
Geschreven door Darkmace, 09.11.2015 at 14:16

Geschreven door Netre, 09.11.2015 at 08:44

Its nothing with units following other units through walls, and I'm not going the video link sorry. Its in my privet folder on YouTube, and only admins have this link. You are correct that it's no hack, but as said before I can't say more.

ok, if its private :).. i was actually looking for one of the video's you put up in the forum already about units moving through walls but if its not related it's unnecessary . nicely figured out though fair play.
----

Laden...
Laden...
10.11.2015 - 03:28
 Heat Check (Mod)
The same thing happened to me in a duel, somehow my opponent was able to take Istanbul with a destroyer even though you can clearly see it is walled.
http://prntscr.com/90cnjn
Similarly, i was playing a 3v3 and capped a guy, and he wondered how i did it because he said on his screen it was walled and untouchable. Not sure if these 2 occurrences could be related due to people's view of the game somehow being different.
----

Laden...
Laden...
12.11.2015 - 08:45
Tigro
Account verwijderd
I know a bug that can make you go through walls but I can't confirm if that's what people are doing right now or it's another bug.
My guess is that it's another bug. Only a few people know the bug I'm talking about and they don't do it in games. And they're mostly high ranks, and I doubt they'd show it to other people.
Laden...
Laden...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Servicevoorwaarden | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Volg ons op

Verspreid het nieuws