Neem Premium om alle advertenties te verbergen
02.09.2013 - 10:34
Last night at 8 p.m my time evoL played Titans Creed. We lost. But it said 3:6 for the season.. And now it shows we are 0:1 this season and saying 3:5 last season.... So why did it change? It was 3:6 after we lost and now it is counting as a new season loss? I understand that PST isn't atwars timezone but what it? Cause I played it when it was still light out in las vegas... Can this be fixed cause this was played for Fall season not this season. Thank you.

Update: I was notified that yesterday ended the season/started the season... I'm not saying take away the loss just move it over to the Summer season.
----
It's not the end.

Laden...
Laden...
02.09.2013 - 10:46
Support
Laden...
Laden...
02.09.2013 - 10:47
Support
Laden...
Laden...
02.09.2013 - 11:38
Sappert
----
"evoL is that place you go to to find yourself
and then ditch when you're pro and want to hang out with the other players we made" - Sasori
Laden...
Laden...
02.09.2013 - 15:31
I don't understand? If you lost this season then shouldn't it count for this season? If they moved it over to the old season (which they can't do) then basically you'd get an extra game to play this season and we'd lose our win for this season, correct? I'm very confused as to what you mean. Oh well, I'm sure my weak mind can't quite comprehend the situation anyway.

Cheers!
Laden...
Laden...
02.09.2013 - 16:28
Madara. We played you yesterday thinking it was for last season. Ok we lost. It said we were 3:6 for summer now. I wake up and it says Titans Creed is 1:0 and your last opponent was evoL. Comprehend? If it was put on for last season why was it changed.
----
It's not the end.

Laden...
Laden...
02.09.2013 - 20:38
'Last Night at time of your posting this would be 1st September so its right to be in the Autumn Season.
Laden...
Laden...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Servicevoorwaarden | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Volg ons op

Verspreid het nieuws