Neem Premium om alle advertenties te verbergen
02.07.2012 - 14:54
Well i am in a game, and it was like 8 or 9 v 1... The one was VRIL. so the mods join in, and dont believe any of us only VRIL make the settings best to benefit him and than make up fucking excuses about how we were cheating, There is a change setting rule.. for a REASON! when the majority wants the SETTINGS changed they CHANGE IT! Yet because i changed a rule i am not muted for an HOUR.... The mods never once asked us what happened, only believe VRIL 100% the whole time, VRIL is in their coalition and they would do anything in their power for VRIL to win, it is a joke. I would like to be recompinsated the SP i lost because these mods cheated and allowed VRIL to win, it was a joke that this happened and i do not see anywere in the rules where it says: YOU CANNOT CHANGE RULES TO BENEFIT YOURSELF. what a joke. Can someone fix this or are we forced to bow down to Dalmati and never challenge them simply because all the mods are in that coalition.
Laden...
Laden...
02.07.2012 - 15:02
I am not in Dalmati, I never changed any rules, and I didn't benefit one bit from correcting your abuse of the turn time voting system.

What happened here is your clan decided to late join a game en-masse, change the turn time to 1 min by voting, and then kill the largest player who has no time to make moves. That's not what the voting system was implemented for. Let me be clear: this is not allowed. Please do not repeat this behavior.

(btw, your mute came after several warnings, and was for mouthing off to me in private chat, not for the time change).
Laden...
Laden...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Servicevoorwaarden | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Volg ons op

Verspreid het nieuws