Neem Premium om alle advertenties te verbergen
01.04.2012 - 13:48
My and my brother (dovahkinipp) were trying to talk in global. I talked, then he talked and my chat froze. I tried talking, but my words did not show up on my chat box. His showed my words though

Also, i joined a game, then he joined. He had no reinforcements, and my moves would not go through.

We are also using the same router.
----
All our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death. Life's but a walking shadow a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing
Laden...
Laden...
01.04.2012 - 14:29
OH MY GOD I JUST DICONECTED AGAIN
----
All our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death. Life's but a walking shadow a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing
Laden...
Laden...
01.04.2012 - 15:55
AW suffers from Server-itis. Some random reason keeps the server bad or so I believe.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Laden...
Laden...
01.04.2012 - 21:42
Kinda weird since we got a new one. try reloading the cache i guess
----
Geschreven door NateBaller, 30.08.2012 at 20:04

I make Americans look bad? Are you kidding me?
Laden...
Laden...
01.04.2012 - 21:48
Hmm emptied silverlight and google chrome cache.

Now whenever a game ends i disconnect, along with the end of turns. I just got paid to so im about to buy after wind, but sadly...
----
Laden...
Laden...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Servicevoorwaarden | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Volg ons op

Verspreid het nieuws