Neem Premium om alle advertenties te verbergen
30.04.2011 - 11:02
The user should be able to add there own units with images they find and edit there stats (if possable) this would the scenario more uniqe and mabey more fun
E.G world war 1 scenario instead of destroyers have dreadnoughts and instead of marines have stormtroopers
E.G roman scenario being able to add legions and barbarians to the game makeing it feel more like a scenario and not just a afterwind game with pre-selected countries

also if you could edit the map and edit the countries so instead of having just germany making it east and west germany for a cold war style game and for WW1 scenario being able to split romainia to make the map more accurate.
Laden...
Laden...
30.04.2011 - 17:48
Editing stats can be very dangerous since, to be honest, most scenario-makers are not good in what they are doing.

but it could lead to a new step in mapmaking. alternative unitpictures und names, the ability to disable units like planes and enable other units would be great. medieval or classic scenarios would be diversified.

i dont know if its easy to fulfill your second idea, though.
Laden...
Laden...
30.04.2011 - 18:02
It would be a great option to be able to disable certain units... cuz most African countries can't afford stealths!
----
Laden...
Laden...
30.04.2011 - 18:24
Yer i was thinking again about the stats and mabey that wouldnt be good becasue of the people who arnt good at balancing and deciding but i would like to the unique units
Laden...
Laden...
30.04.2011 - 18:37
 Amok (Administrator)
We might add an option to change the names and pictures of the existing units. This will keep the current balance intact while still allowing for some interesting customization.
Laden...
Laden...
30.04.2011 - 19:18
That would be sweet and what about disabling some units so like no planes in a medievil scenario?
Laden...
Laden...
30.04.2011 - 19:47
 Amok (Administrator)
Yes, that too.
Laden...
Laden...
30.04.2011 - 23:34
If this happens my red alert sen is going to be awsome
----
kane:You cant Kill the messiah!
shepard: BUT I CAN!!
*die mother f-er starts to play as he fires a missile from an orca and "kills" kane.*
Laden...
Laden...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Servicevoorwaarden | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Volg ons op

Verspreid het nieuws