Neem Premium om alle advertenties te verbergen
22.01.2012 - 14:34
It really ticks me off to see games made for 0-3 in the main room just because a beginner made them. The have their own room for a reason. If they choose to wander into the main room and create a game, let them be slaughtered for God's sake.
Laden...
Laden...
22.01.2012 - 15:04
Yeah..i agree with that,they make a lot of games 0-3 rank lol ..they should play in beginner room made JUST FOR THEM ! :O
----
"There is a hero in all of us"

Laden...
Laden...
22.01.2012 - 15:49
 Amok (Administrator)
This was non-intentional, actually. Changed to 0-15 rank. Thanks for noticing!
Laden...
Laden...
22.01.2012 - 16:58
Destroy the weaklings..
----
~Somewhere in the distance an eagle shrieked as it rode an American buffalo to an apple-pie-eating contest at a baseball field.~
Laden...
Laden...
22.01.2012 - 17:33
I dont thinkyou should do that.... keep it how it was its more beneificial to noobs and will probably when people start slaughtering them in main room they wont come back
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
Laden...
Laden...
22.01.2012 - 19:07
 Amok (Administrator)
Geschreven door FaLLenXH3R0ESx, 22.01.2012 at 17:33

I dont thinkyou should do that.... keep it how it was its more beneificial to noobs and will probably when people start slaughtering them in main room they wont come back

Then that means that it was too early for them to leave the beginners room.
Laden...
Laden...
23.01.2012 - 16:51
Geschreven door Amok, 22.01.2012 at 19:07

yes sorta i mean if they were to learn the ropes instead of being anihilated by higher ranks and get frustrated and never come back
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
Laden...
Laden...
23.01.2012 - 16:56
 YOBA
Geschreven door FaLLenXH3R0ESx, 23.01.2012 at 16:51

Geschreven door Amok, 22.01.2012 at 19:07

yes sorta i mean if they were to learn the ropes instead of being anihilated by higher ranks and get frustrated and never come back

No, if I invite a friend of mine to the game (one of dpzens of possible scenarios) then I want to play with them, not wait until they hit rank 3 (which can take a while for noobs).

Or maybe the noob wants to challenge him/herself.
Or perhaps the noob is not actually a noob but an alternate account of a high ranking player.
Or whatever. There are dozens of possible reasons for why a noob might want to play with the bigwigs. The important thing is that they are put in the Beginners' lobby by default, as soon as they enter Afterwind. They shouldn't have to switch to it, it just happens.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Laden...
Laden...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Servicevoorwaarden | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Volg ons op

Verspreid het nieuws