Neem Premium om alle advertenties te verbergen
09.02.2012 - 16:54
Well I got some suggestions, Il post mine then you post yours

1: Saskatoon, Canada (Province would be British Columbia)

2: Port au Prince , Haiti

3:Monaco-ville ,Monaco

4:Adeje ,Canary Islands (Might already be in there... I forget.)

5: Whitehorse,Canada (Would be in Northern Territory)

So yah, 5 isn't much, but I think it would be cool to have those
----
~My plump juicy breasts are none of your god damn business~
Laden...
Laden...
09.02.2012 - 17:04
Geschreven door Riffdis, 09.02.2012 at 16:54

1: Montego Bay (Jamaica)

2: Great Wall of China , China

I made better
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Laden...
Laden...
09.02.2012 - 18:00
Geschreven door Deray YG, 09.02.2012 at 17:04

Geschreven door Riffdis, 09.02.2012 at 16:54

1: Montego Bay (Jamaica)

"2: Great Wall of China , China"

I made better

The great wall of china is a wall, not a city :|
----
Laden...
Laden...
09.02.2012 - 18:03
Canada has enough cities as it is, no need to add so many.
----
Geschreven door Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Geschreven door tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Laden...
Laden...
09.02.2012 - 18:23
A lot of cities can be added but in the cities that you proposed noen is really useful:

Saskatoon: Use your brain and check the population of canadians cities; every canadian cities in the game have 700 K and more in the agglomeration. The only 2 exceptions to this are Halifax and St Jhons.... Why because they full a hole in the atlantic pronvinces and gave an access to the atlantic ocean. Currently if you check the prairies there is Winnipeg, Edmonton and Calgary while there is almost nothing in The USA in thsi area. Yes Saskatchewan dont have any cities in the game, but N-B and PEI too, so if you dont add cities in them why Saskatoon? And must of all saskatoon population dont reach 300 000, does a city of one reinforcement will change something in the game play at this position NO!

Port-au-prince: Already exist on the map

Monaco: Andorra is not on the map so why Monaco? If we need to add one tiny european countries its Andorra nto moanco. Also teh area around monaco is already crowded. And must of all if teh staff add a citis in that area it will probably be Nice and not Monaco because of the population

Canary ilsands: There is one city in the canary islands and it is enough... a secodn one would be uselesss

Whitehorse: Yes for the *fun* it, its always nice to add cities in the north but if we are objective there is cities that can be way much more useful. First I would prefer iqualuit that at least gave an port on the atlantic and a step between st johns and greenland. Whitehorse will simply add 1 reinforcements stuck in teh rocky mountain. Do you currently use teh city yatustk in the far east russia? No! I t will be the same whith whitehorse
Laden...
Laden...
09.02.2012 - 18:25
Geschreven door Cardinal Ouellet, 09.02.2012 at 18:23

Do you currently use teh city yatustk in the far east russia?

Yes
----
Czech yourself before you wreck yourself.
Laden...
Laden...
09.02.2012 - 18:37
@thomas: Saskatoon has 280k
----
Laden...
Laden...
09.02.2012 - 19:01
It is what is was saying less than 300 000.

Ok Houdini, you use yatustk but personnaly it is one of the cities the less used... i usually move from manchuria to irtustk
Laden...
Laden...
09.02.2012 - 19:25
Geschreven door Cardinal Ouellet, 09.02.2012 at 19:01

It is what is was saying less than 300 000.

Ok Houdini, you use yatustk but personnaly it is one of the cities the less used... i usually move from manchuria to irtustk

I complete FER every game ok is very important.
----
Laden...
Laden...
09.02.2012 - 19:38
Add paris texas
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
Laden...
Laden...
09.02.2012 - 19:45
Houdni, if you use only Yatustk to have the FER bonus than this city is unsueful....... It will be the same for Whitehorse. The far eastern russia bonus would be much more easy to get without yatustk... just need a few destroyers from japon to take vladivostok and petropablostk and the city in kamtchakta

Paris texas: I hope for you that its a joke.... Paris is just beside dallas and paris texas population is aroudn 25k i think..........
Laden...
Laden...
09.02.2012 - 20:02
Geschreven door Cardinal Ouellet, 09.02.2012 at 19:45

Houdni, if you use only Yatustk to have the FER bonus than this city is unsueful....... It will be the same for Whitehorse. The far eastern russia bonus would be much more easy to get without yatustk... just need a few destroyers from japon to take vladivostok and petropablostk and the city in kamtchakta

Yeah it would probably be easier but it looks nice up there and I don't think making FER easier to conquer is a priority. Also- originally when I said yes @ using yakutsk I was confusing it with Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky , which is a lot more useful. So yeah i'd agree it's not very useful now and retract my argument ok.
----
Laden...
Laden...
09.02.2012 - 21:32
Geschreven door Cardinal Ouellet, 09.02.2012 at 19:45

Paris texas: I hope for you that its a joke.... Paris is just beside dallas and paris texas population is aroudn 25k i think..........

I agree. I live near Dallas so here in USA they Dallas got too big so they merged it a bit with Fort Worth. Thats how we got DFW (Dallas Fort Worth) and they also just put the surrounding cities and added them in to DFW. I kinda guess thats why Dallas has 8 reinforcements? Or maybe I should just wiki it and see the population charts again.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Laden...
Laden...
09.02.2012 - 22:00
Add Pittsburgh to USA: Northeast? they only got 3 cities right now
Laden...
Laden...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Servicevoorwaarden | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Volg ons op

Verspreid het nieuws