Neem Premium om alle advertenties te verbergen
11.02.2012 - 23:06
Hi, i hope you guys reed the following ideas:

First Turn Player Attack Disable/Enable, (the option to enable o disable the Hability to attack a player or be ataked in first turn, only humans, you can attack neutrals without problem.)

Rare Unit Factory, the hability to buy Some Special Unit example: i conquer Texas, Texas has a Rare Unit Factory, now i can buy satelites for 2000 cash/ i conquer Germany, Germany has a Rare Unit Factory, now i can buy Fighters for cash.

New Strategy:
Satellite Link: hability to have 1 satellite in game (if is destroyed a new one appears in 3 weeks, or you can buy a new one), hability to see stealth units in your range of sight. all units -1 hp and -1 speed +1 defense +1 range of sight (+20 the cost to all stealth units)

The hability to buy Nukes for 10k after round 45 or round 1, just in case of long games xD

whell is all of my ideas, for now! xD
----
Nothing to impede progress. If you want to see the fate of democracies, look out the windows.
Laden...
Laden...
11.02.2012 - 23:17
I like first thing
Laden...
Laden...
11.02.2012 - 23:19
I like the first one too
----
Geschreven door Mahdi, 23.11.2013 at 20:30

I don't consider the phrase "massive fag" to be an insult. Mods did.
Laden...
Laden...
11.02.2012 - 23:23
Hmmmm, seems a bit out of balance...but i like the idea!
----
"If you can accept losing, you can't win." ~ Vince Lombardi
Laden...
Laden...
12.02.2012 - 08:56
 YOBA
First one is a good idea, though I like isolating noobs/assholes from allying with anyone because they attack first turn despite being warned not to (often saying they won't!). Great idea anyway, this should probably be put in. Note that three-way conflicts inside neutral cities should still be allowed, of course.

The idea to buy nukes is old, and it has been deemed several things, from the Nuke to being too OP to being unnecessary because you lose it after one round anyway. If it's too strong, strategy flies out of the window because you can just buy one and send it straight to your opponent's fortified cap. If it's too weak, it's a waste of money.

Also, post new strategies in this topic please.

But I like the concept nevertheless. Could you elaborate, however, on how satellites would work in normal games (i.e. in ones where you are not using the strategy?)? Could players who are not using the strategy buy it? What is the difference from sentry planes?
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Laden...
Laden...
12.02.2012 - 12:13
Ok,

satellits a ready exist they are a rare units, they can see all of europe if you put 1 in the middle of it
and if you have the strategy you can buy satellites, if you dont have it, you cant, is like GW or MoS, if you have it, you can buy a special units like militia, if you dont have it, you cant.

nukes a ready exist too, but they can be destroyed

(thanks for the topic link)
----
Nothing to impede progress. If you want to see the fate of democracies, look out the windows.
Laden...
Laden...
12.02.2012 - 12:40
First suggestion has been made before as: all players start at peace on turn 1 (i.e. and you have to declare war to attack, which takes 1 turn). I can't remember if/why it was rejected.
Laden...
Laden...
12.02.2012 - 12:53
 YOBA
Geschreven door Guest14502, 12.02.2012 at 12:40

First suggestion has been made before as: all players start at peace on turn 1 (i.e. and you have to declare war to attack, which takes 1 turn). I can't remember if/why it was rejected.

Wrong. What OP said is that there should be an option that makes players unable to attack other players' cities on the first turn. They are still in a state of war, and they will still fight if they meet in any neutral cities at the beginning of the second turn. It's basically just enforcing the "No first turn turnblock/attack" principle, which is a good idea I reckon.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Laden...
Laden...
12.02.2012 - 14:50
Uh, yes, I can read; this is functionally a simpler way to accomplish that, which was already suggested as a method of no first turn attacks.
Laden...
Laden...
12.02.2012 - 14:51
O.o, that means:
Accepted Idea?
----
Laden...
Laden...
12.02.2012 - 15:02
No. It was rejected, if I recall correctly. But this should be brought up again.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Laden...
Laden...
12.02.2012 - 19:53
:S
----
Laden...
Laden...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Servicevoorwaarden | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Volg ons op

Verspreid het nieuws