Neem Premium om alle advertenties te verbergen
02.02.2021 - 20:33
Even as Moderator, I really have no problem with some ping-pong 'insults' throwing within players. We concluded tens of times this is not some Tetris game, but actual war strategy game. We are all allowed to get frustrated, mad or hot headed. I had my moments as well. It's normal. By that being said, by myself, you will never recieve a punishment for some in-game 'fuck you, idiot' , 'go fuck yourself faggot', 'shitty noob', or any similar crap we all spit in affect while being annoyed after loss, wrong move or dick move by opponent(s)...
...until it is within borders of normality. Not being capable to take an insult on internet is weird and immature.

But, once you start losing control, respect and purposely touching someone's family, you will recieve non warning at all before being 'booted' to chill out your dirty, little heads.

Recently, I saw expansion of mentioning someone's family in such context. Here are just a couple of examples out of tens and tens of them, sender is different for each:

[***6028]: I will fuck ur mother and piss on ur family grave
[***0608]: ANA ANEEK UMAK I FUCKED YOU MOM AND YOUR FAMILY FROM THE PUSSY TO THE ASS BEFORE KILLING THEM
[***0166]: nah something wrong with ur family buddy. i stuck a glass bottle in ur mothers white cunt and she still likes it 0_o
[***7520]: i wanna kill your family
[***4101]: we serbs we killed tukry people in satisfaction and raped your womens
[***57]: cancer to your family
[***5587]: I FUCK UR FAMILY, i fuck ur family
[***4839]: I will kill your entire family
[***6541]: LEAVE OR I WILL FUCK YOUR WHOLE FAMILY
[***2869]: I'll fuck your dead mother, sister, family, aunt, aunt
[***583]: you will be dead before you know it, right after we kill your family in front of you. Wife and kids and then there will be peace
[***2793]: fuckyourmomandyourandyourdeadfamily son of a bitch
[***6679]: Shut up and suck my dick or I will rape your whole family

Fucking awful and disgusting.
You can tell me 'Go die in hell', 'kill yourself', it's allright. But this ^ from above is psyhopatic and sick. Not everyone has such lucky destiny to have their parents and family members alive. Some of guys who play atWar lost them, I know personally several cases. Purposely targeting their most intimate and strongest feelings will be punished as strictly. At least by myself.
I am very, very sensitive on touching into other's family. We can be black, white, christian, muslim, male, female, left, right, but family is main sanctity of every of us.

Here on atWar, we, staff members, are not mental therapists and if you find some kind of satisfaction or enjoyment in such abnormal crap, then you're being at wrong place and you'll get out by grace or force. There are institutes for such toxic creatures in every city. Enjoy in products of your sickness there.

Thanks on understanding
----

Laden...
Laden...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Servicevoorwaarden | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Volg ons op

Verspreid het nieuws