Neem Premium om alle advertenties te verbergen
22.07.2021 - 16:07
 Mobster (Mod)
Bug Report
Expected behavior
The unit's damage should be decided with a roll between that unit's max and min attack

Actual behavior
When a unit has more than 16 atk, it just skips the roll. It just gives half the max.attack value.

Steps to reproduce the behavior
Attack somewhere with a unit that has more than 16 atk, check the rolls.

Information:
Browser: Firefox

Browser version: 90.0 (64 bit)

Any other relevant information:
I heard that this bug is known by some players but it wasn't reported until now afaik. I also heard this behavior happens %99 of the time and it's just random %1 of the time

Attachments:
150atk unit

Rolls, it's always 75. Well with critical it's still 150+75=225

Laden...
Laden...
22.07.2021 - 18:13
Just personal opinion:

Doubt this was a bug because I remember it since always being like that and i always thought it was made by admins on purpose. It would suck for a really costly unit to roll a silly 1 digit number. It would be great btw for the threshold of attack to be customizable/moddable in map maker.
----
Laden...
Laden...
23.07.2021 - 09:18
 Mobster (Mod)
Geschreven door JUGERS2, 22.07.2021 at 18:13

Just personal opinion:

Doubt this was a bug because I remember it since always being like that and i always thought it was made by admins on purpose. It would suck for a really costly unit to roll a silly 1 digit number. It would be great btw for the threshold of attack to be customizable/moddable in map maker.

Right, I didn't realize that side of the things. But it might be fixable by making the roll hit only 10s; like if a unit has 150atk it can do 10-20-30-40-50-60-70-80-90-100-110-120-130-140-150 damages only so it won't be heavy for the server. But having static damages might be a cool feature too...
Laden...
Laden...
26.07.2021 - 02:21
 Dave (Administrator)
Well, it definitely looks weird. Whether its a bug or not, or maybe just a display issue, I dunno. I'll keep it open until I have time to look into it further...
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Laden...
Laden...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Servicevoorwaarden | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Volg ons op

Verspreid het nieuws