Neem Premium om alle advertenties te verbergen
26.10.2023 - 23:20
 Zoe
I've been so damn confused about a hypothetical conflict in my brain. It seems so complex, no?

Let's say that Jews lived in Cyprus and Arab refugees started flooding in after a hypothetical war. Fast forward 70 years those Jews end up in an open air prison basically controlled by the Arab government that lets in the minimum calorie intake and barely lets medicine or daily necessities in and bombs it every few years to remind em who's in charge. Some of them decide to revolt, but the Arabs bomb and kill 7,000+ in less than three weeks and cut off all basic supplies needed for like (water, food, etc) in response. They also use the Quran to justify it and say that mohamed pissed here 2000 years ago, which seems pretty compelling to me... Soooo complex - both sides must be wrong here.
----
Laden...
Laden...
27.10.2023 - 06:37
Lel. Things like this will get you banned around here
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

Laden...
Laden...
27.10.2023 - 16:56
Geschreven door Black Swans, 27.10.2023 at 06:37

Lel. Things like this will get you banned around here

Ugh why you on gayprentice?
Laden...
Laden...
29.10.2023 - 11:51
Geschreven door Zoe, 26.10.2023 at 23:20

I've been so damn confused about a hypothetical conflict in my brain. It seems so complex, no?

Let's say that Jews lived in Cyprus and Arab refugees started flooding in after a hypothetical war. Fast forward 70 years those Jews end up in an open air prison basically controlled by the Arab government that lets in the minimum calorie intake and barely lets medicine or daily necessities in and bombs it every few years to remind em who's in charge. Some of them decide to revolt, but the Arabs bomb and kill 7,000+ in less than three weeks and cut off all basic supplies needed for like (water, food, etc) in response. They also use the Quran to justify it and say that mohamed pissed here 2000 years ago, which seems pretty compelling to me... Soooo complex - both sides must be wrong here.

I understand me too
----
Hi, I am Proboi.
Laden...
Laden...
29.10.2023 - 14:45
2 state. Not realistic, but I believe
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Laden...
Laden...
30.10.2023 - 10:02

tell the hypothetical jews to accept the land they have, stop firing rockets, and kill hypothetical arabs, that doesnt control hypothetical Jewaza, just started blockading it in hypothetical 2006 because the ppl there elected JEWAS terror organizaion that started firing rockets.
Laden...
Laden...
30.10.2023 - 10:56
 Zoe
Geschreven door Holy war, 30.10.2023 at 10:02

tell the hypothetical jews to accept the land they have, stop firing rockets, and kill hypothetical arabs, that doesnt control hypothetical Jewaza, just started blockading it in hypothetical 2006 because the ppl there elected JEWAS terror organizaion that started firing rockets.

Wow, such a simple solution. I bet they could build a Utopia (like the West Bank) in Gaza with 0 crime and 5 trillion LGBTQ+++ flags when Israel bombed their only port, powerplant and desalination plant like 20 years ago.
----
Laden...
Laden...
30.10.2023 - 12:05
Geschreven door Zoe, 30.10.2023 at 10:56

Wow, such a simple solution. I bet they could build a Utopia (like the West Bank) in Gaza with 0 crime and 5 trillion LGBTQ+++ flags when Israel bombed their only port, powerplant and desalination plant like 20 years ago.

only after they not hypothetical elected hamas and fired rockets on Israel
Laden...
Laden...
30.10.2023 - 14:52
 Zoe
Geschreven door Holy war, 30.10.2023 at 12:05

I wonder how hamas came to be in the first place... oh wait its Israel.
----
Laden...
Laden...
30.10.2023 - 22:43
Geschreven door Zoe, 30.10.2023 at 14:52

they were/are part of the islamic brotherhood, they started as islamic charity they did so also in many arab countries (ex egypt, turkey etc..) , so they fooled all those countries, but when time has come they went on uprising and started taking over the leadership by war and spreading terror.

Israel was fooled that they were going to cooperate with it against the FATAH (todays PA) which was the leading spread of terror before hamas.
egypt already got rid of that cancer, tunisia and turkey are now/already lossing/lost thier democracy because of it, algeria in a civil war because of it.
we are just curing this cancer off the world.

Israel aint an angel and of course it has responsebility for the situation and how history escelated for this, hope there will be true peace and prosperity after we cure the cancer, and that the leaders wont take advantage of it.

fuck HAMAS
Laden...
Laden...
31.10.2023 - 13:46
Geschreven door COSHER SHAWARMA, 30.10.2023 at 22:43

they were/are part of the islamic brotherhood, they started as islamic charity they did so also in many arab countries (ex egypt, turkey etc..) , so they fooled all those countries, but when time has come they went on uprising and started taking over the leadership by war and spreading terror.

Israel was fooled that they were going to cooperate with it against the FATAH (todays PA) which was the leading spread of terror before hamas.
egypt already got rid of that cancer, tunisia and turkey are now/already lossing/lost thier democracy because of it, algeria in a civil war because of it.

Israel aint an angel and of course it has responsebility for the situation and how history escelated for this, hope there will be true peace and prosperity after we cure the cancer, and that the leaders wont take advantage of it.

fuck HAMAS

jew
----
Laden...
Laden...
31.10.2023 - 14:30
Geschreven door Tokugawa, 31.10.2023 at 13:46

Geschreven door COSHER SHAWARMA, 30.10.2023 at 22:43

fuck HAMAS

jew

do u love zoe?
Laden...
Laden...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Servicevoorwaarden | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Volg ons op

Verspreid het nieuws