Neem Premium om alle advertenties te verbergen
02.02.2013 - 18:09
Even though Collateral damage has been implemented, I am dissapointed that no real playstyle change has occured as a result. Therefore, I'm suggesting a strategy focused around collateral.

I'm thinking +3 collateral for every unit, plus one attack for bombers, and -3 critical.

The reason I'm not putting much of a nerf on the strategy is that because of the collateral, anybody using this is going to be taking partially destroyed cities. This will slow down their own expansion, and the only benifit other than the collateral is going to be the +1 attack to bombers.

I'm thinking this strategy could be more useful in team games and scenarios, where one player has the opportunity to not be on a front, and can send in units to attack the enemy without any large threat on the home front. The drawback will be if the player's homefront becomes the battlefront, so whenever they recover a taken city, they'll be doing massive damage to their own cities.

Thoughts?
----
"Bitches ain't shit, but hoes and tricks"
-Mahatma Gandhi
Laden...
Laden...
02.02.2013 - 22:42
That would actually be pretty cool. I'll think of more possible ways to mess around with it.

Support.
----
"If in other sciences we are to arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics."
-The Opus Major of Roger Bacon
Laden...
Laden...
02.02.2013 - 22:59
Support this was used by the British and American during World war 2 bombing Germany's cities to reduce moral and halt production. You could use this to end a never ending Europe - Asia war. Flying Stealths deep inside enemy territory for bombing and reducing his production.
Laden...
Laden...
03.02.2013 - 03:16
I don't like collateral system. For example infantry has low collateral (0 if I don't remember wrong) but sometimes when you're taking city lots of ppl dies but sometimes they don't die. Even with nukes in maps/scenarios, in ezzatam's mega world nukes has 100 collateral but still %5-%10 of population dies.City gives lots of casualties only in extreme battles, like ww1 scenario-paris.
----
Laden...
Laden...
03.02.2013 - 09:55
Geschreven door Roncho, 03.02.2013 at 03:16

I don't like collateral system. For example infantry has low collateral (0 if I don't remember wrong) but sometimes when you're taking city lots of ppl dies but sometimes they don't die. Even with nukes in maps/scenarios, in ezzatam's mega world nukes has 100 collateral but still %5-%10 of population dies.City gives lots of casualties only in extreme battles, like ww1 scenario-paris.

Collateral depends on both how many defenders in a city are killed and the collateral damage of your attacking units (and maybe the defending units, I'm not sure). If you take an empty city with a nuke and a militia you won't do any collateral, but if you attack a city that's defended by 100 infantry with 100 marines, you'll deal a lot of collateral, even though both units have 0 collateral. So i'm not exactly sure how that works, collateral may be added onto base collateral that is done by every units or something like that.
----
"Bitches ain't shit, but hoes and tricks"
-Mahatma Gandhi
Laden...
Laden...
03.02.2013 - 15:06
Geschreven door zombiekiller, 03.02.2013 at 09:55

Geschreven door Roncho, 03.02.2013 at 03:16

Collateral depends on both how many defenders in a city are killed and the collateral damage of your attacking units (and maybe the defending units, I'm not sure). If you take an empty city with a nuke and a militia you won't do any collateral, but if you attack a city that's defended by 100 infantry with 100 marines, you'll deal a lot of collateral, even though both units have 0 collateral. So i'm not exactly sure how that works, collateral may be added onto base collateral that is done by every units or something like that.

ww2 scenario.
Bombing London with a stack of bombers = renders the city useless.
support
Laden...
Laden...
08.04.2016 - 04:08
Support.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Laden...
Laden...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Servicevoorwaarden | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Volg ons op

Verspreid het nieuws