Neem Premium om alle advertenties te verbergen
11.04.2013 - 20:05
I recently got the Blitzkrieg tactic, and I love the idea of mass mobilization, its a very nice offensive strategy that can let me use tanks and infantry to wallfak and to capture cities and attack far off enemy units. The problem i'm having with blitz though, is figuring out ways to hold on to my cities, and harass the enemy enough. Usually with blitz, I take over cities, reinforce with militia/infantry, pump out more armored assaults, and push on forward to the enemy. Enemy sometimes recaptures territory or attack my units before they attack their target. In a few games, i'm also on war on 2 fronts, I read that its highly unrecommended to be at war on 2 fronts, but what should I do if im forced into a situation that does force me into 2 fronts?

I'm really lovng blitzkrieg and really loving this game! (reminds me a bit of Crusader Kings 2)

Thanks!
----
Capitalism, Ho!
Laden...
Laden...
11.04.2013 - 23:27
Blitzkrieg is a very hard strategy to play.

Even with upgrades I can barely make it work in a European game as Germany.
----
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
Laden...
Laden...
12.04.2013 - 01:47
It's worked out before.
Just isn't very likely, haha.
----
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
Laden...
Laden...
13.04.2013 - 08:32
Ascended God
Account verwijderd
I suggest using blitz marines deep into enemy land , i play blitz like two strategies in one. first play like you said up top, then also make marines and send them deep and play them like MOS. BEWARE blitz is expensive/ i dont make many air or sea transports to make up for the cost.
Laden...
Laden...
13.04.2013 - 17:02
Geschreven door Stomach Ulcers, 12.04.2013 at 01:32

Geschreven door Dr Lecter, 11.04.2013 at 23:27

Blitzkrieg is a very hard strategy to play.

Even with upgrades I can barely make it work in a European game as Germany.

Europe and blitz are not friends.

If you play blitzkrieg, play in America or east Asia, where your range advantage comes in more handy. You need to be able to reach far away cities faster and cheaper than your enemy can, that's your advantage. In Europe this advantage is negligible.

And Blitz originated from Europe. lmao
Laden...
Laden...
14.04.2013 - 07:21
Always make walls as blitz around everything and use militia never infantry because militia are cheap and with blitz move faster if your thinking about defense like put a whole bunch of infantry into a city to defend its useless. also turn block the hell out of everything
Laden...
Laden...
14.04.2013 - 08:58
Geschreven door GOD 2.0, 14.04.2013 at 07:21

also turn block the hell out of everything

With current turn block it's like telling someone: "If they cap your city just resurrect dead militias and let the zombies take care of them".
Laden...
Laden...
14.04.2013 - 13:04
Nikola Tesla
Account verwijderd
Geschreven door Homero, 14.04.2013 at 08:58

Geschreven door GOD 2.0, 14.04.2013 at 07:21

also turn block the hell out of everything

With current turn block it's like telling someone: "If they cap your city just resurrect dead militias and let the zombies take care of them".
ROFL!
Laden...
Laden...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Servicevoorwaarden | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Volg ons op

Verspreid het nieuws