Neem Premium om alle advertenties te verbergen
28.04.2013 - 00:04
Recently got Premium, can anyone give me tips on what to prioritize getting what upgrades for general, as well as which strats are good (advatange/disadvantage) as well as how to play them? (IF, LB, GC)

Thank you~ =)
----
Capitalism, Ho!
Laden...
Laden...
30.04.2013 - 18:11
Nice!

Unfortunately you aren't really going to appreciate your upgrade for a little while longer. Those strategies are only strong in very specific circumstances and your general is weak until he gets some more upgrades. lol. You DO get to start your own games and you get to achieve gold and crimson medals which will give you a lot of additional SP!

Start off with:

General: Defense and Faster General

and then General: Ground Main Defense (+1 attack to infantry) if you like playing PD or NC.

The fun real fun part about the general is the Faster General 2 and General: Movement Range, but there are plenty of upgrades you should probably get before you get those.

Oh, and if you like playing World or Medieval maps the General: Cost is a good one.

gl hf
----
He always runs while others walk. He acts while other men just talk. He looks at this world and wants it all. So he strikes like Thunderball.
Laden...
Laden...
30.04.2013 - 18:51
Thanks for the tip! I've been playing with IronFist alot and i've found it hard to move, but my troops do not die! Any tips on how to use them?

Also, I was thinking about using Lucky Bastard, any tips on that? I mostly play blitz which is good for expanding, mobilizing, and quick hits but I tend to leave all my cities undefended and walled since -2 def is tough ,lol, still love the strat though!
----
Capitalism, Ho!
Laden...
Laden...
30.04.2013 - 21:48
Geschreven door EpicRice, 30.04.2013 at 18:51

Thanks for the tip! I've been playing with IronFist alot and i've found it hard to move, but my troops do not die! Any tips on how to use them?

Also, I was thinking about using Lucky Bastard, any tips on that? I mostly play blitz which is good for expanding, mobilizing, and quick hits but I tend to leave all my cities undefended and walled since -2 def is tough ,lol, still love the strat though!

Lucky Bastard and Blitzkrieg aren't the best of the crop.

anyways, I've been using Iron Fist for as long as I can remember. Particularly, I am skilled in Germany/IF combo.
Iron Fist basically can expand and hold ground practically anywhere. What you do is make as simple and smooth an expansion as possible! So if you're the United Kingdom you would send a all the units in Birm to London and transport them + general to Paris, France. Then send the Transport just outside the English Channel in order to transport even more units. Send them to Brussels and Amsterdam unless Germany is present. For the most part, IF will not leave you extreme room for funds. However- it is very powerful.

Now be warned, until you have Infantry movement upgrade (25,000 SP Worth), you'll likely be unable to use Iron Fist effectively. However, I do encourage you to try the strategy as much as possible. It's not useless.
For now, stick to using Iron Fist in the United Kingdom. Movement is impaired but if you range your units properly you should be able to reach all the important locations.

Tips:

-Always make stacks of 2 - 4 Infantry when moving in specific directions. If you stack less, at least make a wall between them with one portion having 2 infantry
-Bomb 2 enemy walls when possible- One nearby and one further away. Pretend to attack the city wall you bombed and instead attack in another direction
-Do not use Air Transports before turn 11 or if you have less 2,000+ money per turn
-Read this: http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=2018
----
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
Laden...
Laden...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Servicevoorwaarden | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Volg ons op

Verspreid het nieuws